Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer so far! ♥

So the last couple of days I have been working and just hanging out with my friends. :) On Friday, it was my friend's Fong's birthday dinner at Caesars Palace at the Planet Hollywood restaurant. It was pretty good, but expensive. :P Haha. Winnie, Yar, and I decided to go get her a birthday cake and surprise her at David's house. =) She loved it. After that we just chilled and played games. Lol. So my left ear is finally okay now because I went to the doctor's last week. They flushed it out with water. Hahaha, I can hear perfectly and more clearer now!

Anyways, earlier I just installed my new laptop and set it up. I love it! :) Thanks mom! Anyways, I'm just trying to get use to Windows Vista. I'm going to use my webcam soon too! Awesome. :]

So I'm counting down the days of when my baby is coming to Vegas. 12 days. ♥ I'm very excited! I miss him. And I'm extremely excited for that Thursday because there are lots of surprises for me, he said that. :) I have it all planned out of what we are going to do that week while he is here. I can't wait! Hmmm, I think he fell asleep on me earlier. Not answering. Oh well. I know he's very tired from work. My hard working lover. =) ♥


So my last day of work is next Monday, apparently. I thought it would be the 31st of July, but I guess my manager made it easier for me because that Wednesday is when I get paid. Oh well. Whatever. So today I watched Defiance and it was pretty good. I liked it. :) Very touching and inspiring. Also, very interesting. It left me thinking a lot. After that I went to the grocery store with my mom. I'm craving frozen yogurt right now. Yummmmm! <3

- Sheri Luong ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment