Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just another day.

Today I woke up around 1:30PM because I slept around 3AM in the morning talking to babe on the phone and chatting with him. Woke up, did the usual, ate, and talked to babe. Lol, I started playing Restaurant City on Facebook because it was interesting and pretty fun. Hahaha. I also like to bowl too, it's fun!

So I'm sitting at Monte Carlo's foodcourt because I am an hour ealy because I thought there was going to be traffic and also my dad had work at 7PM too. I'm working here today because they needed some help so I decided to help out and get my hours even if it's a couple hours. I'll probably be off by 11:30PM. =)

I am missing Colby so much. This sucks. I hope I can see him in August. I hope you feel better babe. I am here for you no matter what! I love you baby. <3

- Sheri Luong ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment