Friday, July 31, 2009

I am bored.

This morning I woke up at 11AM and got ready to go to CSN Community College to get my official transcript for my Sociology 101 class that I took my junior year. Um, it took 30 minutes to wait in line just to have them print a unofficial transcript first. After that, Nancy and I went to the cashier to pay $2.00 to have them send it out and the process of it. Finally! I got 3 credits already! Yay! :) Now I get to take Sociology 201 or was it 210? =) After that, we went the Venetian to get my two paychecks and return my uniform. My paychecks came out pretty good. Anyways, after that we headed to Meadows Mall. We looked around and shopped. The Forever 21 there was so huge! Oh my gosh! I was in love with it when I saw it. Lol. Actually it's called XXI there. :P I bought Nancy and I a cute dress and I got my little sister her birthday gifts from there since she loves Forever 21. I was debating if I should get her a gift card since it'll be easier, but it's more meaningful if I picked it out and get it for her instead. Then I went to AGACI to get this cute dress! :] I love it. Lol. Yes, I am a shopaholic. I shop more than my boyfriend. Yeah, that's what he says. Hahaha. I still need to get some winter clothes, but it hasn't come out yet. So I'll just wait. Around 5PM, we left the mall and went to the bank. After that bank, we went home. I came home and went online for awhile and then I took a nap because I was pretty tired. I woke up around 8:40PM? My right arm and elbow hurts really badly. It sucks. T__T' My boyfriend called me and we are still talking on the phone right now, while I am blogging. Lol. Hmmm, I found out some stuff and I am not so happy right now. =/ Oh well. I prayed and hope things get better. I hope for the best. Tomorrow I actually have a appointment for a haircut at 12PM with my little sister. Yes, finally! :) Okay, time for me to go now. Bye!


- Sheri Luong ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment