Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bored and irritated.

It's about 2:50AM here and I am still up because I can't go to sleep yet. I decided to blog because I have nothing else to do. Anyway, yesterday (Monday) work was alright. I closed with Tim, the supervisor. He is pretty chill and cool. Haha. =) It was pretty slow, but towards the end around 10:30PM it got very busy because there was a big group of 30 teenagers from a camp that came. Oh my gosh, it was so annoying and such a hassle. But, their bill came out to be around $193. Lol. Hahaha, Haagen Dazs Ice Cream is expensive. After that, Nancy picked me up and we just went home. I am very annoyed and irritated by my plugged/clogged ear on the left side. It's been like this ever since I went swimming last week. It's been exactly a week now. I got the ear solution and it still didn't work. It kind of burned and seems like it got worst. I am kind of worried and scared. I am wondering why it's still like this. I plan to go to the doctor tomorrow to have them check it out and get rid of it cause it's really annoying me and I don't like it. I hope they can. Babe said it can be an ear infection, but my ear does not hurt though. He said everything is going to be okay, I believe so too. I just need to relax and stop worrying.

Anyway, on Sunday my mom bought my sister and I a new HP laptop! Yay! I am so happy. :) Thanks mom, I love you! <3 She got it for us because we needed it for college in August. :] I still need to set it up and stuff. Talking about college; I am so excited for it! I can't wait. I still need to finish my summer reading though. Haha, I've been procrastinating on reading. :P Not good. Lol. So this week I have 4 days off from work. I'll relax and go out. I get paid on Wednesday. =) Hopefully, it's a good amount. I went shopping on Friday and it was cool. I got two cute sweatpants at Rue 21, plaid shirt at PacSun, and two v-necks at Rave. Lol, shopping is always fun! But, I'm starting to buy Winter clothes so I'll have them for college. I need to stop buying summer clothes because it's almost over. Lol. That's all for now. Bye! :)

- Sheri Luong ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment