Sunday, October 18, 2009

A great time in college! =)

Hello, guys! :) It's been awhile since I've last blogged. Anyways, lately I have been extremely busy with homework and studying. I've been working on my writing project #3 for English and it is a pain in the ass. I like English sometimes, but not when I have an essay every week or two weeks. It sucks. We are writing an informational argument essay. I hope I do well on this one. All we do in this English class is write. Haha, I prefer literature and reading more than writing essays all the time. So I guess last week and this week is like midterm week. I took my Chinese midterm test on Wednesday. I got my test results back on Thursday. I got a 95% on it! I am so proud of myself. Yay! It was easy for me though because I did take three years of Chinese in high school. As for my other classes, I didn't have a midterm. Well, I took my Theatre test #2. It wasn't that bad. I have a Sociology test on Wednesday. Eh, I hope I do well on this one because I wasn't satisfied with my grade on the first one. I have to do lots of studying! College so far is just so awesome! I love it so much and of course better than high school! I have been here at NAU for two months now. Wow, so fast right? So yesterday night (101709), I went clubbing with my girls at Studio 111 downtown. It was hosted by my friend's sorority. =) It was also my first time clubbing. Haha :P Um, the club looked decent and wasn't that big. However, I did have a lot of fun dancing and having a good time. About time that I have a good weekend since I've been stressing out with homework and studying. Lol. I am still sore and tired from dancing; my thigh hurts. Lol. Anyways, this week is Homecoming week! I am excited! There is the homecoming dance, parade and game. =) It's going to be great. I still need to find a dress though. Hahah. Next weekend is Halloween! And I still do not know what am I wearing because I don't know what I want to be yet. :P Okay, here are some pictures that I took recently! Not all of them are on here. Enjoy and have a wonderful week/weekend! :)













Sheri Luong ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment