Sunday, February 21, 2010

February ♥

Hello guys! So the month of February is almost over. Fast huh? There was Chinese New Years and Valentine's Day. It was great. I didn't get to go back home for Chinese New Years because it was so short. I did call my parents and little sister to wish them a Happy New Year. 新年快乐!:) Since I was a child my sisters and I would get red lucky envelopes with money in it! It is for good luck and good fortune. I usually save the money to buy something important. Lol. :P This year my sister Nancy and I didn't get one because we're away from home and in college. It's okay though. Anyways, Chinese New Years started on the day of Valentine's Day and lasts for a week. On Valentine's day, I woke up in the morning and there was surprise from him. I got flowers/roses, balloons, and earrings. Thank you! <3 I love it. =) Around 5:30PM we went to dinner at Outback Steakhouse. They had a Sweetheart Meal for $32.95. It was awesome. I loved it! Thank you baby. After dinner, we just went back to his place and relaxed. Around 9PM, he took me back to my dorm. That was my day! Anyways, Spring Break is around the corner and I am excited to go back home again. I'll be back for a week! I can't wait to see my parents, little sister, and my friends. :) I can't wait for the Spring season to come because I want to wear the cute Spring clothes. Haha! :P The week after Spring Break, Nancy and I are going to a retreat with our school's SSS program. It is going to be at Prescott and I'm sure it will be a lot of fun. I'm excited. Well, that's it for now. I'll come back soon for updates! Here are some pictures. Enjoy! =)





  

 

♥ Sheri Luong

No comments:

Post a Comment